21 January 2010

Learning from other people

Yesterday I had a wordpress workshops and online promotion for d'BC Network member. There I could show off this web, and surprised myself, it udah lama banget ga did not update it hehehe ...

Today I want to tell about my experience studying Internet Marketing. There are 3 very influential people who made me be like this now.

The first person, is Pieter De Vries. Bule my boss when I worked in www.DigitalDevelopment.com. Almost 6 years I have become virtual employees on the Internet company. Employee, but her work from home:)

At first I was accepted there as a staff of SEO work, would want to be ya ga learn SEO. From my job, I knew a lot about the things that smelled of internet marketing. Until finally, my last position, Virtual Office Manager: D

The biggest thing I get from Pieter was, that person might loh, working at home via the internet. And last but not least important, independence. There is no hour to be followed to start and stop work each day, no boss that if I melototin in front of the computer when playing games ...

My second teacher was Anne ahira. But not asian brain. When I first learned about Team Elite ahira with her, asian brain has not stood up.

ahira provide training for Elite Team member, how to do business online mlm FFSI. First, yes, I followed all the step by step what he taught. But the biggest thing I learned from ahira is, the way he thinks.

If one can raise ahira Anne Elite Team in this way, I was supposed to be!

So what I learned was how ahira. I noticed tools2 what she wears, I observed layanan2 what he gave, I remember, how he led his member2. And now, I was able to apply the 'how' is in the business d'BC Network which I founded with Nadia.

In essence, ahira never give step by step raising Elite Team, but I can observe and modeling how to work him. So do not just focus on a step by step, try to learn to understand and comprehend how a person thinks and do the job.

My third teacher, who until now still every day I visit, is Om Google. Every time I encounter a problem, every time I'm confused do something, I get asked the same Om Google.

Of course, there are many other guru2 and teman2 realize that without them has become my teacher. Lessons can be found anywhere, from anyone ...

Thank you so much Pieter, ahira and Om Google:) Thank you very much other teachers friends..

Notes: Conscious ga? If I am learning all of the 'internet'? hehe ..
With writing like this? Digg It!! 

  by: Dini Shanti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home